Information about UNIRAMINE - REPETABS
Each Repetab Sugar Coated Tablets Contains: 6 mg Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate: 3 mg in the core for delayed action and 3 mg in sugar coat for immediate action.
- Dosage should be individualized according to the needs and the response of the patient.
- Repetab release tablets: Adults and children over 12 years: One tablet swallowed whole, every 12 hours.
- Do not crush or chew the REPETABS because this will affect the slow-release timing.
- Do not take more than 2 doses of the REPETABS in 24 hours.
Indications and Usage:
- Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Vasomotor rhinitis.
- Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods.
- Mild, uncomplicated allergic skin manifestations of urticaria and angioedema.
- Amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma.
- As therapy for anaphylactic reactions adjunctive to epinephrine and other standard measures after the acute manifestations have been controlled.
Store below 30°C. in a dry place and protected from light.
Carton Pack of 30 repetabs sugar coated tablets.