Information about ALGOR
Each tablet contains: Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg + Triprolidine HCl 2.5 mg.
Each 5 ml contains: Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg +Triprolidine HCl 2.5 mg.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper Respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Nasal congestion.
- Reduces swelling of nasal passages.
Dosage and administrations:
Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: 1 tablet every 4 - 6 hours, not to exceed 4 dosages in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Do not exceed 5 days of treatment.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) every 4 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls (20 ml) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: ½ teaspoonful (2.5 ml) every 4 hours, not to exceed 2 teaspoonfuls (10 ml) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years of age: Contraindicated.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not use this product
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson,s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- thyroid disease.
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING:
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Store at 15°-30° C. Away from light .
Carton pack of 20 tablets.
Carton pack contains glass bottle of 100 ml.