Information about B-PLUS
B- Plus other than the physician’s directions, is used- in general- as follows:
Children over 8 years of age: One capsule daily
Adults: 1-2 capsules daily .
Each capsule contains: - 20mg Thiamine mononitrate "Vit. B1" - 10mg Riboflavine "Vit. B2" - 30mg Nicotinamid - 10mg Pyridoxine Hydrochrhide "Vit. B6" - 20mg Calcium Pantothenate - 200mg Ascorbic Acid "Vit. C" All are coated as pellets to be well preserved.
Indications and usage:
B -Plus is indicated for:
- Treatment of deficiency of any vitamine of B-complex group, and in cases of nutritional disturbances due to natural aging.
- Cases of weight loss due to tough diet..
- Cases of antibiotics prolonged therapy.
- Convalescence phase after operation and diabetes mellitus.
- Cases of absorption disturbances.
- Pregnancy and lactation .
- Cases of calicum deficiencies.
- Scurvy disease.
Packs of 20 capsules.